08 9212 4200
Clinic Location31 Outram Street
West Perth WA 6005
Opening HoursMONDAY to FRIDAY
8 am to 6 pm
9 am to 5 pm
Dr Travis Falconer
MBBS(Hons), FRACS(Orth), FAOrthA
Shoulder and Elbow Surgeon (Adult & Paediatric)
Travis Falconer is a specialist shoulder, elbow and paediatric orthopaedic surgeon. His passion is leading an exceptional team to manage and treat his patient’s shoulder and elbow problems.
Travis brings national and international expertise to Perth. He has worked with some of the best shoulder and elbow surgeons in Australia and the USA. In addition to his technical expertise, Travis practices a patient-centred approach, spending as much time as is required to explain conditions, describe treatment and work with his patient’s and other health care providers to improve their health.
Specifically, Travis’ achievements include:
- Significant experience in sports, arthroscopic, degenerative and reconstructive procedures for the shoulder and elbow
- A dedicated 12-month shoulder and elbow fellowship with the acclaimed Sydney Shoulder Research Institute
- Fellowships with top US surgeons at Shriners Hospital for Children in Portland and at Mt Sinai Hospital in New York City.
- Publishing an original research paper on infections in primary shoulder arthroplasty
- Authored book chapter on arthroplasty options for the elbow in the trauma setting
- Voted by his peers as Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital and Fremantle Hospital Registrar of the Year
- Manners-Hill Research Prize in 2012 for best registrar presentation at the Western Australian Orthopaedic Association meeting.
In Perth Travis works publicly at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and Osborne Park Hospital for both elective and trauma surgery.
He consults privately in West Perth and operates at Hollywood Private Hospital and Bethesda Hospital.
For appointments in West Perth please call 9212 4200 or email Lisia at firstname.lastname@example.org.