Dr Greg Witherow
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Dr Greg Witherow specialises in adult lower limb orthopaedics.
Obtaining his Orthopaedic Fellowship in 1990, Dr Witherow then undertook a Fellowship in Sports Medicine and Arthroplasty with Drs Cross and Pinczewski at the North Sydney Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Centre. In 1992, he travelled to the UK to complete a Fellowship in Arthroplasty at the National Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham.
Dr Witherow was a consultant orthopaedic surgeon in trauma and elective surgery for 14 years at Royal Perth Hospital and currently consults in West Perth.
Dr Witherows other appointments include:
- Examiner in Orthopaedics for Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Past Chairman of AOA WA.
- Past President of Australian Knee Society.
- Member of federal AOA Board.
- Orthopaedic representative on RACS.
- Current treasurer of Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.